Kavitha Anand married to Anand Ragavan lives in KK Nagar & is an MBA., MD. Acu., Has 2 sons 1st son is A. Naveen Kumar studying 11th Std & 2nd son A. Rupeshwar. Kavitha is the Proprietor of Creepys Cosmetics a cosmetics formulation training institute and doing and selling customized products as per customer needs. Her hobbies are listening to music and doing some crash courses.
Ajay Kumar – 26 year
Principal architect of Orient Habitat Optimism, an Architectural Consultancy and also director of Galstar Engineering (P)LTD which is into commercial air conditioning systems.
Address: No. 24A ,N.S Garden,1street , Kodungaiyur ,Chennai – 600118.
Tel (Mob):+91-9551646367, E-mail: email@example.com
Did school graduation from Velammal institute of Schools and graduated my Bachelors in Architecture from SRM University and currently Masters in Housing from Hindustan University
Registered Member of COA India, BNI, Council of Architecture & INTACH
Language – Tamil, Telugu, English, French
Hobbies – Travelling, Movies,cars, gardening
Activities of Interest – Meeting new set of people, Exploring new skill sets, Dancing, Karate
Spouse – Nithiya Ajaykumar
VELOO PUSHPARAAJ – 41years
EDUCATION: MBA in Finance from Frankfurt Business School Germany, MS in IT from Texas University and Leadership program from Harvard Business School.
EXPERIENCE: 19+ yrs. of rich experience in IT industry in ERP solutions, currently Managing Europe for Oracle business.
HOBBIES: Long driving – up to 10hrs continues, Shooting (Good with Snipper and 9mm pistols)
DREAM: Wanna setup my own venture in INDIA.
CONTACT NO. : 97870 97000 & 97890 10009 (Whats app No.)
ADDRESS: 76 Navagraga, Gowri Nagar 3rd Street, Mugalivakkam.
SPOUSE: MEENA EDUCATION: BA
ROUTES: Two daughters – Mahaswedha and Yochana, both are in school level now.
We recently moved from UK to India and currently residing in Manapakkam area.D.Sai Kumaran is a leading lawyer practising at Madras High Court, he has been very successful in his career, he has nearly 2 decades of experience, he also ventured into business of fuel station at Tambaram and a super market In & Out at Tambaram, He is happily Married to Geethalakshmi and blessed with 2 kids, S bala Sai Narayana & S Bala Sai Harini, he is passionate about reading, Fitness, Service minded and enjoys watching movies, he is good in networking and enjoys conversing with people, so its best to have a conversation with him to know more.
Address: no.103, karaneeswarar pagoda street, Mylapore, Chennai-4, back side to All India Radio, Near St.Bedes play ground.
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 98402 69229 Name: Venkata Raghava Annapragada
Address: 2c Grand Residency
137 VGP Selvanagar
Phone 9841565889 / 044 47100260
Marriage anniversary 28th April, Venkata Raghava Annapragada is a graduate engineer from IT BHU Varanasi.
He worked for Babcock group , KCP and GMM Pfaudler for 36 years and retired as Vice President.
He has now settled down at Chennai and has taken up consultancy work after retirement
Wife: Aruna Annapragada House wife DOB 26-09-1956
Elder son: Sriram Kiran Annapragada, Director R&D Pepsico China & Asia Pacific. DOB 28-12-1979
Elder daughter in law: Deepti Kurumaddali House Wife DOB 17-02-1985
Younger son: Venkata Karthik Annapragada Chartered Accountant Consark Chennai DOB 21-10-1983. Younger daughter in law: Yasasree Head customer happiness Fresh Desk Chennai. DOB 17-08-1988 Dr. M. Nishanth M.B.B.S, M.S, FMRF
Date of Birth : 13-07-1985
Gender : MALE
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi,
Address for Communication : M.N.Eye Hospital.Pvt.Ltd.
781, T.H Road, Tondiarpet,
Chennai – 600021,
Website: www.mneyehospitals.comPermanent Address : CHAMADH NIKETAN
G12, 9th street,
Anna nagar east,
Chennai – 600102,
Mobile : 9842340409, 9840001188
E-mail : email@example.com
Dr. M. Nishanth is a well-trained ophthalmic surgeon in Cornea, Refractive and Phacoemulsification surgeries.
I had my Basic training in Ophthalmology (M.S, 2012)in Aravind Eye Care System, Madurai, one of the most Premier Institutes for Post-Graduation, under the able guidance of Dr. Prajna .N.V.
I did mySuper Speciality Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive surgery (FMRF, 2015) at Sankara Nethralaya ,Chennai,one of the renowned Institutes,under the guidance of leading corneal surgeons like Dr.Prema Padmanaban, Dr.Geetha Krishnan Iyar and Dr.Bhaskar Srinivasan.
Interests in all refractive surgeries like LASIK, ICL, INTACTS, SMILE and special interests in corneal surgeries like DALK, DSEK, PK …
I have done over 5000 Cataract Surgeries (Manual SICS and Phacoemulsification), and have trained National and International Ophthalmologists for the same.EDUCATION
• Cornea Fellowship- Sankara Nethralaya , Chennai, 2013-2015
• M.S (Ophthalmology) – Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai , India 2009-2012.
• M.B.B.S- Rajah Muthiah Medical College , Annamalai University , Chidambaram , India in 2003-2009
• Class X and XII from St.Johns International Residential School Chennai, India in 2002
Period- 1 year(2012-2013)
• Worked as a Medical officer in Aravind eye care system• Clinical Director and Corneal and Refractive Surgeon at MN Eye Hospital Chennai form 2015 .CME ATTENDED
– Was a Part of Invited Talks at the Various State and National Conferences.
Attended MCOA, TNOA, AIOS, ESCRS, IIRSI, and Many more conferences throughout the year.
-I Was awarded the “Best Sports Person” of the year 2002 in St.Johns International residential school, Chennai
-I have Captained my school in volley ball at School level and came Runners Up in Nationals among Tamil Nadu Schools (CBSE).
– I am the Tennis player in Anna Nagar club ( K Block Warriors) and also represents them for Zonal level tournaments.
– At Present I am the Clinical Director of M.N Eye Hospital’s .Pvt .Ltd., Chennai.
1. TNOA (The Tamil Nadu Ophthalmic Association)
a. Keratoconus – Evaluation and Management
a. 2nd best Free paper in cataract ( Toric IOLin cataract Surgery)
b. IC on Phaco Basics ( CCC)
c. IC on Corneal co-morbidities in cataract surgeries
a. Refractive surprises post cataract Surgeries
a. Cornea Management Pre and post cataract surgeries
a. Video presentation “ Corneal tear repair with Glued IOL”
2016 – Vellore
a. Winners of OPL
4. Phaco Decoded
2016 – Coimbatore
a. Relevance of Corneal topography in Keratoconus
1. Have done over 3000 SICS ( Manual).
2. I have operated over 1500 Topical Phaco-emulsification and also trained National and International Ophthalmologists for the same .
3. I have Performed over 100 LASIK and have hands on experience with SMILE and FEMTO .
Have performed more than 50 Penetrating Keratoplasty and around 10 Lamellar procedures ( DALK, DSEK, PDEK).
DOB : 11/07/1976
BLOOD GROUP : 0+
ANN’S (WIFE) NAME : Lleweller Sathesh
DOB : 29/09/1982
COMPANY : Colors Inc.
ADDRESS : A-B2, Prosperous Sunrise,
#1, Justice Ratnavel Pandian Road,
Golden George Nagar, Chennai – 600107
QUALIFICATION : B.A. (Psychology)
MOBILE : +91 8754459666 / 9841182454
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDDING DAY : 02/10/2007
ANNETTES (CHILDREN) NAME: Sakhi.M.S / Tanusshri.M.S
ANNETTES DATE OF BIRTH : 14/06/2009 / 24/01/2011
HOBBIES : Tennis PREM ALEX LAWRENCE MDS.,FICOI.,DICOI
Dental Council of India Registration No. 10036
Gold Dental Care,
No.5, Vinayagam Avenue, Okkiyam Thoraipaakam, OMR, Chennai
Phone : 91 –8939887201
email@example.com ABSTRACT Confident, creative, hard working and diligent Implantologist with a rich experience in leading
teams with enormous succes. Deep interest in implant dentistry and trained numerous juniors and
colleagues in the field with extensive cases. Have placed and restored over 1000 implants.Core Strengths Sound Communication Skill Stupendous Academic Strength
Research and Paper presentations Ridge Augmentation for implants
Superior Patient Management Esthetics in Implants
Sinus Lifts Periodontal Plastic Surgeries
LASER In Periodontics Implants in deficient ridgesWORK EXPERIENCEDirector and Co- Founder – Gold Dental Care, Chennai August 2015 – Till DateZonal Clinical Head and Chief Implantologist October 2013 – August 2015
Clinical Head, June 2012- October 2013
Consultant Periodontist and Oral Implantologist, Nov 2010 – August 2015
Vasan Dental Care.
Department of Periodontics May 9th
SRM Kaatankulathur Dental College, Chennai India
Sree Balaji Dental College, Chennai May 2007 – March 2010
Master of Dental Surgery [ M.D.S ] – Periodontics
M.G.R. Medical University,
S.R.M. Dental College, Chennai September 2001 – February 2006
Bachelor of Dental Surgery [ B.D.S ]
C.S.I Matriculation School, Nagercoil 1990 – 2001
DIPLOMATE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGISTS (DICOI)
FELLOW OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGISTS (FICOI)
o Awarded for exceptional work in dental implants by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (USA) – February 2013
o Awarded for exceptional work in dental implants by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (USA) – February 2013
RESEARCH, RECOGNITIONS AND PAPER PRESENTATIONS
Nominated as “ Best Dentist in India Under 45 Years” in Famdent Awards 2015
Nominated as “ Best Implantologist in India” Famdent Awards 2015
“ An unusual Periodontal Abscess”, Published in STREAMDENT journal 2011
Guest Speaker, “ LASERs in Periodontics”, Preconference course in IDA Conference, Salem 2011
Guest Speaker, “Periodontal Management of Medically Compromised Patients” IDA CDE Programme , Chennai 2011
Molecular Identification of virulent strains of Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans in periodontitis and health (2009)
Implants in compromised alveolar ridges- A Case Study (Paper presented at First International Congress on CAD CAM and Implants) (2009)
Study on prevalence of labio radicular in incisors (2009)
Dental Implants Vs Retaining natural teeth (2008)
Success of Immediately and Early loading implants (2007- till date)
Bilateral Labio-radicular grooves in central incisors and Localized periodontitis(2007)
Shear Bond Strengths of two Dentine bonding Agents : An In-vitro comparative study
(Selected as the Best Paper in the 24th TN IDA Conference – 2006)
Risk Assessment of Periodontitis – A Diagnostic Tool ( Co-author, 2006)
Dentin Hypersensitivity – New Perspectives on an Old Problem ( 2005)
Immune System – The Army Within (2004)
First Rank & Distinction in Clinical Exam in Orthodontia – BDS, S.R.M Dental College 2006
University Rank & Distinction in Anatomy, Pharma -BDS, M.G.R Medical University 2002 ,2003
93% in TN State Board Secondary Examination, 2001
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Member, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
Life Member, Indian Society of Periodontology
Life Member, The Indian Society of Prosthodontics- Restorative Periodontics
Member, Indian Dental Association – Madras Branch 2007 – Till Date
Member, Rotary Club of Adyar 2008 – 2013
Interact Club Secretary, CSI Matriculation School 1999
Date of Birth : 31st August 1983
Father: Rtn. S.Lawrence, Lawyer, Active Rotarian and Charter President of Rotary Club of Port City Colachel.
Mother: Rtn. N.Mary Glory, Teacher, Active Rotarian
Married to Mrs. D.Amali, Software Engineer
Blessed with a six-year-old daughter, Miss. Aurelia Laurette Prem
Hobbies: Software Collection, Anomalous tooth collection, Perfume bottle collection
Name : M.Alexandar S/o A.M.Manoharan
Wife Name : Varalakshmi.P
Residence Address : No: 1643, 12th Main Road,
Ram Nagar South,
Office Address : Sakthi Construction Company, Address same as above
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no : 9176699005
Land line no : 044-42818152
DOB : 09.01.83
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English & Tamil
Hobbies / Interest : Racing (Bike & Car)
I wish to introduce a potential member who is closely known to me since 5 years in the Management consultancy domain and I shall vouch for his integrity , professionalism , social well being , status and service mindedness .
I here by attach his profile for your perusal .
I have invited him to come for the 2nd Feb Guest Lecture followed by 2 other meets and a Fellowship .
thanks and regards ,
Mr.Chandrasekar Pandyan +91-95000-93656
“Management Consultant, Executive Coach & Expert Trainer”
KM, Innovation & Biz Evangelist – Enterprise Excellence Enabler
Ranker From Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli, TamilNadu, India
Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM™) from The International KM Institute, USA
Business School – Comprehensive Solution Selling @ Mercuri Goldmann, India
Instructional Methods, Media, and Project Management Strategies Course @ TTTI, Chennai, India
Estimation, Costing, and Proposal Preparation Methodologies for Systems Integration Projects, ERP & Total Quality Management Training @ Computer Maintenance Corporation, India
Edward de Bono Thinking Systems®, USA Certified Professional – Corporate Practitioner of Six Thinking Hats & Lateral Thinking Methodology
Ken Blanchard Companies, USA Management & Situational Leadership Workshops @ Intel Corp.
Leader’s Window & Coaching In Workplace – Accenture Accreditation Programs
In the Corporate India’s landscape, Chandrasekar [CS] from Bharathidasan University is one among the first few Certified Knowledge Managers from the International KM Institute of USA…With 20+ years of Industry experience, he is a Management Consultant – KM, Innovation & Biz Evangelist, MineSpree, India, who led the Enterprise Innovation & Knowledge Management Strategic Programs for Fidelity, Intel & Virtusa Corporation across US and India.
His role span cuts across Technology Services, Business Services, Business Analytics & Research influencing the Learning Organization promoting the Competency – Talent – Knowledge – Innovation Continuum. He had successfully championed Balanced Scorecard – BSC based Strategic Corporate Change Management Initiatives involving Systems, Processes and Infrastructure to roll out Knowledge Creation, Capture, Organization, Access, Reuse and Ideation Programs.
PFA two of the Profiles of Prospective members Mr. Varun Sriram and Mr.Chockalingam .
They have been seen by our Membership committee and approved.
In case you have objections or negative remarks , please record them with in 7 days ( that is on or before 9th September ) from to day ( BY RETURN MAIL ) as We are arranging the Induction ceremony for both of them on 15th of September in the presence of our District PDG Rtn Venkatesh who is likely to address Rotarians on www.rotary.org and ROW.
Thanks and regards,
Age: 31 | Date of Birth: November 27, 1983
Contact Details: email@example.com | +91 98407 44827
Educational Qualifications and Bar Enrolment
June 2006: B.S.L, LL.B (5 year integrated course) – Symbiosis Law College, Pune.
February 2008: C.S (qualified) from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Enrolled with Bar Council of Tamil Nadu from November 2006.
Professional Career and Work Experience Summary
Present role, organisation and work experience: Partner at J. Sagar Associates (‘JSA’), Chennai. My primary focus is on
private equity, venture capital, M&A, general corporate and commercial work. I have over 9 (nine) years of work
experience in corporate and commercial legal matters.
HSB Partners, Chennai: May 2012 to June 2015: This was my second stint at HSB. I was primarily focusing on investment
transactions, M&As besides other corporate and commercial matters. I also handled pre-litigation work occasionally. I was
made a salaried partner at the firm with effect from February 2014. During my earlier stint with HSB (June 2006 to April
2008), in addition to general corporate practice, I assisted in several corporate litigations including winding up and
shareholders’ protection matters.
ALMT Legal, Bangalore: July 2010 to April 2012: At ALMT, I had the opportunity to work on both corporate and capital
markets related work. During my stint here, I worked on several large investment and acquisition transactions in the
security services and healthcare space.
Economic Laws Practice (ELP), Mumbai: June 2008 to May 2010: At ELP, my main work focus was investment and
acquisition related transactions. I was part of certain high value private equity transactions including in the real estate
(constructions and development) space. Apart from this, my other areas of focus included general corporate &
secretarial compliance related practice.
My transaction related work focus extends to legal due diligences, structuring of transactions, drafting and negotiating term
sheets, drafting and negotiating definitive agreements and providing closing related assistance. I have been part of
transactions across diverse sectors including in the healthcare, security services, hospitality, ports, telecom VAS, food &
beverage, manufacturing, technology, software services, transportation & logistics, pharmaceutical, non-banking finance
companies and forex broking.
I have exposure towards drafting and review of various commercial agreements including shareholder and investor
relation agreements, share purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, business transfer agreements, debenture
subscription agreements, debenture trustee agreements, stock option agreements/schemes/CSARs, franchise
agreements, LLP agreements, shop-in-shop agreements, revenue share agreements, employment agreements, consultancy
agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, offtake agreements, reseller agreements, services
agreements, intellectual property assignment agreements, trust deeds, indemnity bonds and powers of attorney.
As a part of my routine client assistance and interaction, I also help them with a variety of business/operational
agreements/arrangements, policies, secretarial compliance issues, vetting of corporate resolutions etc.
Besides my transaction/documentation work, I am also actively involved in preparation of legal opinions on a variety of
corporate and commercial laws. On a need basis, I assist in the preparation of pre-litigation documents/correspondences,
legal notices etc especially where they pertain to corporate/investment related matters.
Sports and Other Interests
I used to play professional tennis during school. I play badminton and swim from time to time now.
I also enjoy cooking and reading books.
I used to be President of Interact Club in School and organised various blood donation camps besides other events.
I was part of AISEC, Pune Chapter as well as ILSA, Pune Chapter during college.
Date of birth 01st January 1984
Contact Address H12/2 Elegant flats, Thiruvalluvar nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai
Contact No’s /Email Id’s Home:044 24424794 Mobile :09962570270 firstname.lastname@example.org I believe in the quote: the world is not dangerous place because of people who cause harm but because of people who choose to remain silent.Silent in face of poverty, silence in face of suffering, silence when fellow human die of hunger, silence to injustice and to remain silent when there is a voice calling for help is the death to humanity.My objective in life is to be the voice at least for the few I can stand for.
MBA BIM, TRICHY Marketing/Finance April 2007 3.24/4.00
BE NIT ,SURAT Mechanical June 2005 54%
HSC SBOA MATRIC Computer Science June 2001 94%
PERSONAL DETAILS :
Married to : Pavithra Palaniswamy
Father to a 5+ year old son (Arnav Ananmayan) and barely a month old daughter (Magizh Mithra)
Languages Known: English, Tamil, Hindi
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Current Designation Vice President and Cluster Head – TN and Kerala – Commercial Banking
From March 2015 – Till date
Designation Vice President – Global Trade and Receivable Finance , Lending- Commercial banking
From March 2013 – March 2015
Designation Associate Vice President & Manager, Trade sales, Commercial Banking Group
From Feb 2008- Feb 2010
Designation Business development manager, Factoring , Commercial Banking Group
From Feb 2008- Feb 2010
ICICI Bank – Designation Solution Manager –SEG – Emerging Corporate
From May 2007- Feb 2008
PARTICIPATION IN SOCIAL WELFARE ACTIVITES
1) Founder member of RADIANCE – Social welfare committee of BIM. As part of team organized the following
• Weekly visit to orphanage home near Palpannai and various programs planned for the inmates
• Monthly visit to home for differently abled in OT, Trichy the visits included new members to help them understand the world of differently abled.
• Construction of bore well and toilet facility for differently abled home in Thuvakudi.
• Visit to government schools in tsunami affected areas ( puspavanam, nagapattinam ) and interaction programs with the children of the school.
2) Currently sponsoring education of a child every year in SMT Narmadha Devi J Agarwal Vivekananda Vidhalaya School, Vyasarpadi.
3) “I CAN” program which works to provide less fortunate people with funds to start a road side trade and turn a new leaf from begging.
4) Actively participated in demonstrations concerning various social issues.
• Was the youngest president for BIM alumni association
• Member of college Public relations committee in BIM.
• Member of Bismarc –the marketing club of BIM.
• Member of sponsorship committee Crescita 2006.
• Elected representative in Students council BIM.
• Head of radiance – the social welfare club of BIM.
• Was chief editor and founder of fortnightly magazine ‘Renesa’ Surat.
• Elected General Secretary- NIT SURAT.
• Won national Debate competition held in IIT Roorkee.
• Selected as class representative for all years in my school and college.
• Received scholarship from Tamil Nadu government for my academic performance.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES :
• Novels/ Poems
• Any positive and challenging work
• Team work
• Swimming, Running and Boxing Dear Members,
I am pleased to introduce our prospective member Mr.Vinod Kumar. He has attended the required number of meetings & the Family Get-Together. The Nominating Committee has also completed their discussion with him. His profile is appended below & request to kindly inform if there is any objection to Induct Mr.Vinod Kumar to our RCA Family.
Name: R.Vinod Kumar S/O. R. Ramakrishnan
Date Of Birth: 17 Dec 1976
Residence Address: No: 24 A.K. Swamy Nagar 6th street Kilpauk Chennai
Classification: Flat Promotion
Designation: Project Director
Company: Shushmitha Southern Housing
Maid id: email@example.com
Office Address: J 11 , 6th Avenue Main Road , Anna Nagar East Chennai
Marital Status: Married
Wife Name: V. Anupriya
Wife Profession: House Wife
Wife Degree: B.E. M.B.A.
Daughter Name: V. Samyuktha
Daughters Age: 8 years
Previous Work Experiences: Worked as Unit Manager in ICICI Prudential | Worked as Business Development Manager in Hindustan Lever Ltd
About his Company: SHUSHMITHA SOUTHERN HOUSING, a member of RUSHMORE GROUP OF COMPANIES (I N D O – U S MANAGED COMPANY ) who are in diversified businesses such as Software, Housing, Education and Agro Farms since 1995. Shushmitha is powered by a team of experienced professionals who share the goal of engineering quality buildings with peace, prosperity and luxury parameters.
Achievements: Gold Medal in B.A. Economics | Captained school cricket team | Was sent to Rotterdam for training as I was selected as one of the Best Managers in HLL in the year 2003
Sports & Hobbies: Movies and music | Currently obsessed with tennis | Play and won few club level tennis tournaments Dear Members,
Please find attached the profile of a prospective member Mr.Kamaludeen.
Mr.Kamaludeen has attended the required number of meetings & the nominating committee has also met with him.
His installation will be planned shortly, if there is no objection. For your kind perusal please. K S KAMALUDEEN, 49 yrs Old – 9840049493 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Graduate, Diploma in Computer Application and System Analysis
Business: International Trading Business (Export and Import)
I have developed 7 in 1 Software called B-Accuracy (ERP Business Software Solution), for Multi Currency and Multi Company, this software can be used for the following businesses;
1. Export & Import (Documentation)
2. Shipping & Logistics (Job Operation)
4. Wholesale & Retail (POS)
6. Service Oriented
7. Financial Accounting (Book-Keeping)I am part of the faculty of MSME Development Institute Chennai, Government of India. I organize a Five days’ Training Programme on Export-Import Procedures and Documentation. (Sharing My Experience)
I also conduct a Seminar for “What u Do after UG” and the “New Entrepreneur“
I guide College Projects for B.E. (CS), MCA and MBA for final Yr Students from nearly 20 Colleges Under Anna University
• Spouse Name : K Mumtaj
• Children : Riyasudeen, Ameerudeen, Murshida
• Hobby : Collect the News from T.V Dear All, Please find the profile of Prospective member Dr.Rajesh. We are planning to induct him in to RCA family on 20th of this month during Gov.Visit, if there is no objection from our members. Yours in Rotary, Rtn.S.Siva Dr.D.RAJESH – 9710933663 – email@example.com Born in Erode on 1st February 1975 to Mr.R.Doraisamy and Mrs.C.Rani, both retired teachers. Studied in Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan Matriculation higher secondary school, Erode.Got the “C.SUBRAMANIAM AWARD FOR THE BEST OUTGOING STUDENT AND EXCELLENCE IN CHARACTER” from the school for the best outgoing student. Right from school days equally participated in all the sports events and was a district hockey player. Studied M.B.B.S., from Stanley Medical College, Chennai and D.C.P.(Diploma in clinical pathology )from Madras Medical college. Played for Stanley hockey, cricket, basket ball teams and won numerous trophies in the inter medical tournaments. Joined as Assistant Professor Thanjavur Medical College and later became Deputy Director (blood safety), Chennai Aids Prevention and Control Society, and achieved number one position in voluntary blood donation all over India. Started PRISTINE PHARMA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, a pharmaceutical company and within a short span of time expanded its operation all over Tamilnadu and parts of Kerala. Member of IPA (Indian pharmaceutical association), IDMA (Indian drug manufacturers association). Married to Dr.V.VANMATHY, my junior in college in the year 2002.She is a consultant anaesthetist.My father in law Mr.K.Venkatapathy.,was M.P.,(CUDDALAORE CONSTITUENCY)and M.O.S.,Law and Justice in Government of India from 2004 to 2009. Blessed with a son INBHA who is two years old. Dear Members, I have great pleasure in sharing the profile of Mrs.Anuradha, who was introduced to us by Rtn.Easwar. She has attended the meeting, ID & get together on 5th, 15th & 17th respectively. Rtn. T. Sathish ANURADHA PARAKKAT Mobile: 9444950481 Home : 044 28222223
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Professional Profile: Have 27 years of industrial experience Current
• TAKE ACADEMY OF LIFE SCIENCE AND LEADERSHIP PVT LTD
President Part of the Take solutions and Shriram group of companies , Business : Training primarily into big data analysis , clinical trial data analysis, domain expertise in health care and pharmaceiuticals , also work with colleges and community . Previous
• SRM university 7 years
Director Corporate Affairs & Student Mentoring
Director – Student affairs • CII – Confederation of Indian Industry …………. 6 years
Head CII Institute of logistics turned around the company to profitability
Director- created verticals to share industry best practices • Madras Management Association 3 years
Director – operations
Re-engineered the entire operations • Mahindra holidays & Resorts 2 years
Senior Manager – Corporate Training
Set-up the entire training division • NIIT 6 years
Group Manager- Training • Was an entrepreneur and Managed own business successfully for 10 years Academic Credentials An Graduate in Science and Education and Double Masters in Msc – Psychology -& MBA
Have great passion for learning and have undergone several courses Awards
1984: National Award on Best Young Manager award, AIMA 1995: Best professional Excellence Award from NIIT 2002: Recognized as best trainer and invited to Directors board- training school@ Mahindra 2008: Women of excellence from JC international Marital status MARRIED Husband Name C Prabhakaran Profession Business- Abhishek enterprises Children one – Son Name Pankaj prabhakaran Age 21 years – Final year BSC Dear Friends,
Thoraipakkam Chennai -600097.
Mobile No: 9884091407 Profile Educational Profile
Graduation in Economics from University of Madras.
Post Graduation in Public Administration from University of Madras.
Master of Business Administration from University of Madras. (Finance) Professional Experience Curretnly employed as Vice President in RBS Private Banking, Heading Chennai andKeral Business in Pvt. Banking
Worked as Senior vice President in BNP Paribas Wealth Management
Worked as Vice president in ICICI Prudential Asset Management as Retail Sales West Zone. Worked as Asst. Manager in HDFC Bank Pvt. Banking for handling institutional business for Chennai, Worked in RICOH India Ltd., Heading the credit department for Tamil Nadu. Achievement
Adjudged No.1. In the southern region in the year 96-97.
Adjudged No.1. In Vayu sainik Camp in N.C.C held at Nadrigul Secunderabad in the year 1992.
Athletics (At School Level) was leading my school team for various meets. Wife : Sunithaa D.O.B. 10.09.1975
Daughter :S. Varshini D.O.B. 30th April 1999
Son: Abhijith D.O.B. Ssept 5th 2005 Anniversary : 30th Jan 1997 Dear Rtns,
Attached is the profile of Mr.Anand Kumar Pandian, a prospective member introduced by Rtn.Karunakaran. He has attended 2 meetings and the Charter night on 28th June, at Hablis.
- Principle to Principle manufacturing
- Pricing / costing
- From ideation to launch of all new products of the company
- Central regulatory liaison
- New business development
- Trade mark and patents
- Corporate strategies
- Corporate events
- Special assignments as given by the corporate
- Active life member of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association. He is currently the joint secretary of the IPA Tamilnadu state branch and was the chairman of the industrial pharmacy division.
- Executive Committee Member of the Indian Drug Manufacturers Association.
- Joint Secretary of the local organizing committee of the 64th IPC, held in Chennai.
- Co-opted Trustee of the Tamilnadu Pharmaceutical Sciences Welfare Trust.
- Trustee of the Tamilnadu Indian Pharmaceutical Association Trust.
- Lead member of the local organizing committee of the 48th and 55th IPC, which was held at Chennai.
- Life member / patron Indian Pharmacists Association.
- During his college years in 1995 – 2001, he was an active Rotaract Member of JSS College of Pharmacy, that was under the Rotary Club of Ketti Valley in Ooty. During these 6 years in Rotaract he has held the position of International Services Director, Secretary & then President for 3 years. During his presidentship, have won lot of awards for the club & to name the best was the Pulse Polio Immunization & Hepatitis-B Vaccination.